SEVEN announced that it will bring its award-winning mobile messaging solution to the Android platform. According to the official release, “SEVEN is the first Android solution to address both personal and business mobile email — along with calendars and contacts — on one intuitive and integrated client interface.”
Some of the SEVEN for Android features include:
- Simple activation: it’s the same two-click process SEVEN uses on other platforms.
- Support for business email: secure access to Microsoft Exchange or IBM Lotus Domino corporate email.
- Easy access to popular web mail accounts: AOL, Gmail, Microsoft Live Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo!
- Integrated contact management and search: supports both contacts stored locally as well as remote contact lists from personal address books and corporate directories.
- Robust calendar support: ability to edit, delete and add appointments from personal or business calendars including Microsoft Exchange.
As for the release date, SEVEN said that their app is hitting the Android Market in the second quarter of this year. In the meantime, I’ve no doubts they’re pitching carriers and enterprises to adopt their Software as a Service solution.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon