The HTC Bravo is something to be desired. So much that the device may be renamed the Desire, officially. Rumors that the HTC Bravo/Desire will be headed to Verizon have started swarming around, which also say that the device will be officially announced at Mobile World Congress tomorrow, which is probably today by now!
Most of the specs are on par with the, with a couple differences.
- CPU Speed – 1 GHz
- Platform – Android 2.1 (Éclair) with HTC Sense
- Memory – ROM: 512 MB, RAM: 576 MB
- Dimensions – (LxWxT) 119 x 60 x 11.9 mm (4.7 x 2.36 x 0.47 inches)
- Weight – 135 grams (4.76 ounces) with battery
- Display – 3.7-inch AMOLED touch-sensitive screen with 480 X 800 WVGA resolution
- Onscreen navigation – Optical Trackball
- GPS- Internal GPS antenna
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Camera- 5 megapixel color camera with auto focus and flashlight
- Battery – Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (1400 mAh)
Oh yes, was it mentioned that the device will sport HTC’s Sense UI? Some say that this is the only way to experience Android, as it does add a much-needed layer of polish to Android if the stock look isn’t your thing. HTC also more than double the initial rumored RAM from 256MB to 576MB, which is surely needed for Sense to run smoothly. Last but not least, the Nexus One’s much sexier cousin uses an optical trackball instead of the traditional trackball.
If Verizon does indeed get the Bravo and the Nexus One, the Motorola Droid andwill be taking a back seat.
[via: android.modaco ]
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon