AT&T announced that it will start selling LG Arena on February 26th. On that day, interested users will be able to grab the device from the carrier’s website, whereas those who prefer the offline shopping will have to wait for March 7th.
We did cover the Arena in the past, but its specs are worth repeating – here are the highlights:
- Half-inch thin body with brushed and polished metal accents
- 3-inch WVGA touchscreen
- 7.2Mbps HSPA connectivity
- 5-megapixel camera with auto-focus, geo-tagging support
- GPS – works with AT&T Navigator
- LG’s 3D S-Class UI
- Access to popular social networking sites through AT&T Social Net
Finally, AT&T’s is emphasizing Arena’s mobile TV capabilities, reminding us that their service includes content from top entertainment brands and costs $9.99 per month.
Price wise, the LG ARENA will be available for $199.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and with a two-year agreement.