It appears European Palm users can now get the latest version of webOS software, as the 1.4.1 version is hitting the UK, Netherlands, Germany, and Spain.
According to a translated changelog, the latest version adds:
* You can now purchase paid applications outside the US
* Bluetooth Audio now works with BMWs
* Pinch to zoom is back in the document viewer
* Shutter delay on the camera has been tweaked
* The volume slider bug appears to have been fixed
* The bug where YouTube links on outgoing emails weren’t working has been fixed
* The forward gesture is back in the browser
You can also now use the Mobile Hotspot app to get WiFi-enabled devices online using your Palm handset. This was previously limited to Verizon’s Palm Pre Plus, but now the world gets to share in the goodness. No official word from Palm on an American date but we’ll keep our eyes peeled.