SHAPE Services has updated its popular multi-network instant messaging client, IM+, for the iPhone, iPod Touch and of course – iPad. Most of the work involved in this latest release (version 4.1) was to optimize IM+ for iPad’s large screen, as you are about to see from the list of changes below.
Here’s what’s new in this version:
- Push session time increased to 7 days
- New Facebook connection (which this time works perfectly)
- Tons of user interface fixes for iPad (the initial version was a plain iPhone version)
- Speech recognition now works on iPad
- Proper external keyboard support on iPad
- Many Twitter fixes
- Option for picking in-chat notification sound
In addition, many of the known bugs have been fixed, and also some small improvements included.
IM+ is readily available from the AppStore, and you can grab it by clicking on the link below.
IM+ ($9.99) [iTunes link]