Kraft is super serious when it comes to supporting iPhone and iPod Touch users. Their first iFood Assistant app was released back in December 2008. A year later, it got a major update and now it’s in the version 3.0, better than ever.
Obviously, the updated app has even more recipes and videos than its predecessors. In addition, there are some other cool features a modern iPhone app is kinda expected to have these days, plus much more. Here’s what’s new in iFood Assistant 3.0:
- Ability to share your own and view other members’ recipes created on kraftrecipes.com
- Coupons – print, email or add to savings/loyalty card (in partnership with Coupons.com)
- Barcode scanning – easily add items to shopping list or search What’s on Hand
- Ability to share recipes on Facebook
- New homescreen design with access to more categories. Users can also customize the homescreen with “Dinner Tonight” or “Recipe of the Days”
- Print to HP wireless printer – recipes, shopping list, coupons (very cool, though more printers should be supported)
- Spotlight button with featured content
- Enhanced Predictive search
In a nutshell, you’ll want to have this latest version of iFood Assistant running on your beloved iDevice. And to celebrate the launch (and further sweeten the deal), Kraft Foods will offer $5 in coupons to consumers in the U.S. Nice!
iFood Assistant ($0.99) [iTunes link]