Flipboard, that awesome social magazine app for the iPad, has been updated recently with several new features and few improvements. Here’s what the version 1.0.2 brings:
- More sections – you can add up to 21 sections to your Flipboard, and remove accounts that you don’t use.
- Faster launch – thanks to some kind of content caching (limited offline browsing).
- Fresher content – automatic refresh when new content is ready. Loads more pages when you get close to the end of a section.
- Smarter page layouts – web page snapshots are shown when text preview isn’t available.
- Better recommendations – improved recommended sections and added custom feeds.
- Other features – retweet with comment, more reliable video playback, view original web page for cover images, better Facebook feed fidelity.
And that’s about it. If you own an iPad and want a really easy and cool way to keep up with what your friends are reading and/or doing across social networks, Flipboard is the way to go. You can grab it free of charge from a link below.
Flipboard (FREE) [iTunes link]
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon