The ever-fast Case-Mate unveiled a series of iPad 2 cases only days after Apple unveiled its second-generation tablet device. Without further ado, here’s what they got:
One Step Ahead:
- Pop! – Available in black/grey and white/grey, it’s made out of plastic and soft rubber which creates a “hard case with a soft touch.” A built in stand extends for an ideal viewing screen or remains hidden to create a flat back cover. Price: $49.99.
Get Your Play On:
- Simple – This two-toned protective case is straightforward and linear yet squishy and grippy, “blurring the lines between high design and playfulness.” Available in black, orange and blue for $34.99.
In The Office, On The Town:
- Leo – High profile case that unfolds into a portable workstation making it perfect for boardroom meetings and road warriors. Made of leather and nylon, Leo also features a grip handle and zipper closure. Available in black for $99.99.
- Venture – One of those “meant to be seen” cases can also be turned into a secure stand whenever needed. The Venture comes in black/red with the price tag of $49.99.
Just What’s Needed:
- Versant – This “sophisticated tablet case” with a multi-use design could be yours for $39.99. Adjustable heights make it ideal for both viewing and typing, while the attached nylon strap provides extra mobility. Available in black, brown and pink.
- Gelli – Available in red, pink and gray, this case is made to “stand out from the sea of monotonous cases.” It sports a form fitting shape that absorbs impacts and offers a soft grip. The price is $29.99.
- Anti-Glare Anti-fingerprint Screen Protector – $19.99.
All of these cases for the Apple iPad 2 will be available in late March for purchase from Case-Mate’s website and select retailers…