Google just announced a new update for its Google Plus Android app. This new update (v.1.0.6) brings in the most requested feature, which is re-sharing other post from users. Since its the launch of Plus, Google has been on top of everything when it comes to improving the overall user experience.
Sticking with that standard, Vic Gundotra, senior vice president of engineering and Google+ head honcho said on his Plus page, “We’ll keep working to make the Google+ experience awesome no matter what device you’re on.” He also assured iOS users that their update would be coming soon as well.
Specs for the v.1.0.6 update
- Reshare a post
- App now available in 38 languages
- Incremental improvements to notification reliability
- Clearer Instant Upload options in the first setup dialog
- Eliminate Instant Upload duplicates on HTC models
- Fixed “No name” issue in Huddle
- Hidden 1:1 Huddles now reappear when new messages send
- Fixed issue with notifications count changing when switching from portrait to landscape
- Other performance fixes and minor UI tweaks
- Ability to create a new circle from the “Circles” destination
Check out the video below highlighting the new Plus features. Oh, and if you’re interested you can Circle me on Google Plus.