Have you played Plants vs. Zombies on your mobile devices to the point you don’t even need to think twice where you place your plants in order to fight off wave after wave of mindless zombies? Well, if you’ve been playing the iPhone version of PvZ, then you’ll be happy to hear the game has just received a major update that will keep you busy for quite some time.
Plants vs. Zombies for the iPhone has been updated with nine new mini-games that have been taken straight from the PC/Mac version. Three mini-games are included in three mini-game packs and all of the mini-games can be accessed through Crazy Dave’s Store and be purchased via spending either coins earned in-game or tending the Zen Garden. If you’re the type of player who needs everything right at this moment and you’ve got $.99 to spare, you can spend your actual money to purchase the Sunflower’s Golden Chest, Marigold’s Coin Pot, or Stinky’s Secret Stash via an in-app purchase to unlock each mini-game pack instantly.
That’s not all as today’s update also adds a number of Game Center achievements tied to the Shooting Star, Beyond the Grave, Peking Express, Sol Invictus, and Sproing! Sproing! mini-games. Here are all of the newly released game packs and the mini-games included in each pack that players can expect as soon as they update their game:
Game Pack #3
- Walnut Bowling 2: Knock ‘em dead in this killer twist to an old favorite sport.
- Seeing Stars: Unravel the mystery of the star-shaped pattern.
- Bobsled Bonanza: Melt the ice and defeat bobsledders and Zombonis in this frosty battle.
Game Pack #4
- Invisi-Ghoul: Test your prowess to take on invisible zombies.
- Last Stand: Not your average day at the pool!
- ZomBotany 2: Hybrid zombies sport plant heads and abilities to up the challenge ante.
Game Pack #5
- Beghouled Twist: An homage to Bejeweled Twist™, this mash-up requires match-3 skill.
- Pogo Party: Crash the pogo party of your roof!
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick: Get ready to move faster than ever!