After the iOS app, Formspring is going for the Android users. Their new, free to download application, allows you to keep up with your buddies on the Q&A social network, see what other people are asking and respond promptly — all while on the go.
Some of the Formspring stats include:
- iOS app users average 1.5 hour session times
- iOS is well reviewed with 5 stars in the app store
- 28 million users total in just over 2 years, with nearly half a million sign-ups in December alone
- 25 million monthly unique visitors
- Over 4 billion responses clocked to date
What I wanted to illustrate is just how Formspring is popular these days and why you should join too, if you still haven’t.
In related news, Formspring has also unveiled its homepage facelift. The new design is said to show Formspring as a “place where members can not only ask their friends questions, but also discover new people around their interests, interact with favorite celebrities, musicians and publications and participate in a global conversation around a single question”…
Formspring (FREE) [Android Market link]