Quickoffice updated its apps for Android smartphone and tablet users, Quickoffice Pro and Quickoffice Pro HD respectively, bringing a number of new capabilities across its Word, Excel and PowerPoint editors. Without further ado, here’s what’s new:
- Advanced PDF annotation tool that allows users to draw directly on files, highlight text, insert shapes, and add/remove comments.
- Spell check in multiple languages, including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Keyboard shortcut support for Android tablet users, along with a laser pointer for presentations.
- Extended font selection and the ability to edit line spacing.
- Enhanced table functionality toolbar to insert and delete tables, resize/add/delete rows and columns, merge cells or resize a table.
- Improved PowerPoint features, including the ability to select from and insert more shapes, more easily insert bulleted and numbered lists, change images, rotate shapes and duplicate a slide for 2007 files.
- In Excel, users can move, resize and delete charts and update charts when referenced data is changed.
In a nutshell, if you need an office app for your Android smartphone or tablet, Quickoffice should top your list. Check out the links below and take it from there…