Visual voicemail app for iPhone ON Voicefeed has been rebranded to Libon Voicefeed, while also getting few new features along the way. Aside from a number of UI tweaks you’ll notice right from the bat, here’s what else to expect:
- New blacklisting feature that allows you to greet unknown or blocked numbers with a custom message.
- Suggested friends notification feature that tells you which friends are also using ON/Libon Voicefeed.
- Ability to record different messages for different contacts should they call and you’re unavailable. You don’t want to greet you boss the same way you greet your friends, right?
- Groups contacts and assign different greetings for each group.
- Voice-to-text service
- Use name, status or location VoiceTags to greet contacts with your name, latest updates from Facebook and Twitter, and now even your location.
- Ability to see Twitter and Facebook updates from your contacts.
- Chat with your ON contacts.
Libon Voicefeed is available for free in a package that includes three personal greetings, one generic greeting, one month’s worth of message storage and simple email voicemail alerts. For personal greetings, there is an unlimited storage period and to receive email alerts with the voicemails attached users can purchase the premium option in-app for just $9.99 per year.
Libon Voicefeed (FREE) [iTunes link]