Evernote keeps making all of its mobile clients better and better. Their latest thing is further improvements of the iOS app that got few new features as well as a number of tweaks. Here’s what’s new:
- More intuitive text styling options which are now accessible from a new tab that appears above the keyboard — when you tap it, the keyboard will be replaced with formatting options.
- Redesigned note info screen from where you can quickly set the notebook, add tags and see the location of the note on a map.
- Better checkbox support that detects the new line while also allowing you to indent your checkboxes, making it easier to have lists within lists.
- Attachments are now placed on the top so you can add a photo or audio recording with fewer taps. Moreover, there’s the new audio recorder as well as Photo Stream support (for iCloud users).
- New settings that allow you to turn on and off auto-titles and the ability to save images (or not) to the Camera Roll.
In addition, Evernote says there are also some under-the-hood changes that make the app run smoother…
Evernote (FREE) [iTunes link]