After launching an Android version of Evernote Food, the popular note-taking service is releasing an updated version of the same-named iPhone app. There are few changes introduced in this release, including:
- Multi-shot camera mode that allows you to quickly add a bunch of photos to a meal in a single go.
- Multi-photo upload – for times when you want to use existing photos from the Camera Roll, now you can add more of them at once.
- Foursquare integration – allowing you to choose a bar or restaurant from the social network’s vast database of local places. Best of all, you don’t even need a Foursquare account to get started!
- Support for longer descriptions – which is especially neat if you’re using Evernote Food for recipe creation.
- Improved email sharing – so you can place the entire meal into an email along with a section at the top for you to add comments.
In addition, there are other enhancements under the hood, like improved image quality of the saved photos, more reliable syncing and sharing, while the app is much more faster and responsive. It remains a free download and a must-have for every foodie out there.