The Endomondo Sports Tracker mobile fitness app has reached the 10 million user mark and to celebrate the big round figure, it is offering the PRO version of its app for only $1 through July 1st. Moreover, Endomondo is also sharing some cool stats alongside an infographic. Here are the highlights:
- Endomondo tripled its user base in less than a year.
- Almost a quarter of Endomondo’s users are located in the Unites States. Great Britain and Spain follow with 10% each, while the rest of Europe makes up 35% of users.
- 75% of Endomondo’s users are men and 25% are women, though there has been an 8% increase in usage over the last year by females.
- Since launching in 2008, Endomondo has helped users track 320 million miles of physical activity, which equates to 1,335 trips to the moon. Cyclists are leading the way with 144 million miles, and are followed by runners (87 million miles) and walkers (24 million miles).
- Running, however, is the most popular fitness activity accounting for 44% of total workouts.
- Around 50,000 workouts are now shared daily on Facebook.
And here’s how it all comes together in the infographic…
Use your mobile as a free personal trainer and fitness partner! Using the builtin GPS, Endomondo Sports Tracker tracks your fitness running, cycling, walking and any other distance based sport. On top,…Read More »
This is the PRO version of the popular Endomondo Sports Tracker! Using the builtin GPS, it tracks your running, cycling, hiking, kayaking, skiing you name it! On top, you get audio feedback on your performance…Read More »