Mobile itinerary management and travel booking app WorldMate just got better, at least for iPhone users who got the completely re-designed hotel booking experience. The enhancements, which are a result of WorldMate’s exhaustive study of the booking behavior of millions of its customers, should make the process easier while at the same time offering more options to the users.
Here’s what’s included:
- Personalized hotel recommendations for trips with missing accommodations based on the traveler’s context, preferences and profile.
- Instant search for same-day reservations of nearby hotels.
- Special hotel deals.
- Counter offers for hotels booked outside of WorldMate – so you always get the best price.
- A massive inventory of rooms spanning over 100,000 hotel properties worldwide.
- Storage of corporate and personal credit cards for “single click” bookings.
- Payment settlements in 20 currencies.
- Ability to sort and filter results by price, star rating or proximity to nearby points of interest.
- Mapped search results pinpointed the hotel locations.
WorldMate is available as a free download though there’s also a “Gold” version of the app that includes several additional features for $9.99…