Endomondo has once again updated its Android app, with versions for other platforms most likely getting the same treatment in the near future. Without further ado, here’s what this release brings to the table:
- Ability to pause a workout before stopping it – no longer will you accidentally tap the stop button. Instead, pressing it will only pause an exercise.
- Ability to toggle between summaries showing Total Distance, Total Duration and Total Calories for days with more than one workout.
- Improved summary overview of workouts.
- Ability to rate routes and view overall ratings as a percent, as well as number of likes/dislikes for route.
- See which friends followed a route; Manage favorite routes; View best time and distance to route.
- Better overview of friends’ activities.
- Workout notes added from the Endomondo website are now being published in the mobile app’s news feed.
- Ability to click on a friend in news feed to see his/her workout list.
Endomondo Sports Tracker is available in two flavors – the free and Pro version, the latter of which offers additional features and options.