Firefox for Android received an update that brought speed and power enhancements to tablets powered by the green robot. For those of you out there who still use Firefox as your browser of choice, this update is much-needed.
The new version brings a slew of fixes which include the following:
- Native UI for tablets, including faster startup and a beautiful new Awesome Bar!
- Desktop sites can now be requested from the menu
- Even better tabs experience – now includes swipe to close
- Find in page implemented
- Support for SPDY networking protocol v3
- Bookmarks and history can now be imported from the stock browser in the Settings
Mozilla assured users that all these new fixes should vastly improve speed and performance, which is great for things like boot up time, pages opening faster, and better panning and zooming overall. More horses under the hood is never a bad thing. That said, with updates like this, maybe the company can make a turn around, as it continues to have its ass handed to it by the likes of Google Chrome. If you don’t have the new Firefox on your handset or tablet, then hit up the source link below for the download.
What’s your favorite mobile browser to use?
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon