Motorola followed Nokia in Wednesday’s big mobile showdown in NYC. The American manufacturer used the event to unveil it latest flagship phone, the RAZR HD. As expected, the RAZR HD is the continuation of the RAZR series of Android smartphones.
The RAZR HD will boast the following specs:
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720p) display with 85% more color saturation than the iPhone 4S
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 8 megapixel HD rear camera
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 2,500mAh battery promising 16 hours of battery life
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Verizon’s 4G LTE
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will make it to the RAZR HD by the end of the year, and a developer version of the handset is in the works that will allow customers to unlock the bootloader. No release date or pricing has been announced for the RAZR HD, though we expect it will land in Verizon Wireless stores in October.