- Improvements in WI-FI to allow for stronger connections in more places.
- Optimized Battery performance and metering for longer battery life
- The camera changes include improvements for low light performance, reduced blurriness, and better color accuracy.
- Bar code scanning applications like AT&T code scanner will have a higher rate of accuracy on 1st scan.
- Optimized EA/Gameloft games performance.
- Optimized playback of Widevine streaming content which does not impact most of the streaming content available today.
- Removed Not Supported Live Wallpaper 1) Color Bands, 2) Forest 3) Triangulations.
- Corrected functionality for Fixed pictures being Geo Tagged when settings has it disabled.
- Added latest versions of AT&T apps (Smart Wi-Fi, YPmobile), Pre Loaded apps (Quickoffice), and Google apps (Chrome, Google+, Maps, Gmail, Play Store, Street View).
- Implemented Latest Google Security Patches.
In order to get these goodies, make sure you’re connected to a fast Wi-Fi hotspot and that your battery is fully charged. Now check for updates and take it from there – it should be quick’n'easy.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon