Mojiva’s Mobile Advertising Portal (MAP) prepared a snapshot report based on its internal data from January through June 2012. It highlights North American data with a heavy focus on the US, in addition to select global trends. The major findings are:
- Rich media campaign impressions increased 30% on the Mojiva ad network from February – June 2012.
- The share of mobile web ad requests on the Mojiva network in North America rose steadily from 27 to 37 percent from February – June 2012.
- iOS and Android rule in North America, while RIM is still a major player in Europe. In June 2012, iOS accounted for 52% and Android accounted for nearly 36% of ad requests in the US on the Mojiva ad network. In comparison, RIM accounts for the majority of ad requests in the EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain & the UK) with 51% in June 2012.
- Nearly 80% of US ad requests on the Mojiva network came from a WiFi connection in June 2012, and nearly 90% of U.S. mobile devices running iOS were using WiFi when browsing the mobile web or using apps.
- Mobile Gaming, Entertainment and Social Networks topped the list of US mobile content publisher channels. From April – June 2012, Entertainment publishers in North America climbed from 18 to 23 percent of total ad impressions on the Mojiva ad network, followed by Gaming at 20% and Social Networks at 11%.
- The Shopping and m-Commerce category showed the greatest growth of any advertiser category on the Mojiva network from April – June 2012, increasing from 4 to 11 percent of total ad impressions.
And if you fancy so, you can download the full report from here.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon