A month ago we told you that AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 2 is finally getting its serving of Ice Cream Sandwich. That, however, was just an announcement and those of you with Moto’s smartphone had to wait for 30+ days to get the new goodies included in Android 4.0. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Browser now has improved page loading, tabbed browsing, offline reading and desktop mode.
- New lock/unlock features such as the ability to unlock directly to the camera, text messaging, phone dialer, home screen or use Face Unlock.
- Support for home screen folders by dragging one app icon onto another.
- Swipe away notifications bar.
- Contacts app is replaced with the new People app that pulls together a large profile picture, phone number and status updates in one location.
- Data usage monitoring.
To updated your Atrix 2, connect to a fast Wi-Fi hotspot, go to Settings -> About phone -> System updates and take it from there. Make sure your battery if fully charged to have enough juice to complete the process…
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon