A month ago we told you that AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 2 is finally getting its serving of Ice Cream Sandwich. That, however, was just an announcement and those of you with Moto’s smartphone had to wait for 30+ days to get the new goodies included in Android 4.0. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Browser now has improved page loading, tabbed browsing, offline reading and desktop mode.
- New lock/unlock features such as the ability to unlock directly to the camera, text messaging, phone dialer, home screen or use Face Unlock.
- Support for home screen folders by dragging one app icon onto another.
- Swipe away notifications bar.
- Contacts app is replaced with the new People app that pulls together a large profile picture, phone number and status updates in one location.
- Data usage monitoring.
To updated your Atrix 2, connect to a fast Wi-Fi hotspot, go to Settings -> About phone -> System updates and take it from there. Make sure your battery if fully charged to have enough juice to complete the process…