Vodafone is venturing into new business with their latest phone renting scheme. Dubbed Vodafone Red Hot, this plan allows users to get a new high-end phone every year with little or nothing to pay upfront, including the high-end devices like the Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy Note II and iPhone 5.
Alongside the phone itself you also get unlimited calls and texts, as well as 2GB of mobile data, every month. As an added bonus, phone insurance also comes included as part of the deal.
After a year, you can swap your phone for the next flagship device… or hold on for a few months and get the phone you want when it’s out.
To make this happen, you’ll have to sign not one but two contacts, one for minutes, texts and internet; and one for hiring the phone (which you’ll give back at the end of the plan)…
We love how it sounds and to give you a better perspective how much this costs, here’s the price list for today’s hottest devices:
- iPhone 5 16GB is free with 59 GBP/month plan
- iPhone 5 32GB costs 29 GBP with 64 GBP/month plan
- iPhone 5 64GB – 49 GBP with £69 GBP/month plan
- Samsung GALAXY SIII 16GB – free with 47 GBP/month plan
- Samsung GALAXY SIII 32GB – 29 GBP with 52 GBP/month plan
- Samsung GALAXY Note II – free with 52 GBP/month plan
Yeah, it’s a bit expensive but then again, you get to have the latest phone every year.