Like that was the case with the Galaxy Note II, Samsung is preparing much more than Jelly Bean update for its flagship device, Galaxy S III. The soon-to-be-released software packs a ton of features, including:
- Page Buddy – which will “smartly predict” what you intend to do according to your actions. For instance, when you plug in your earphones, the device automatically opens up the music player.
- Contextual Menu – showing most frequently used apps/files first, which is especially handy when you’re looking to find files to attach.
- Contextual Tag – beef-up your photos with tags for weather, date and place.
- Multi Window – as expected, allows you to open two different apps at the same time into two different windows.
- Auto Share Shot Pairing using NFC – fast photo sharing with other NFC and S-Beam enabled devices.
- Reader Mode – easy control of the text size on your browser.
- Facebook Lock Ticker – your Facebook News Feeds can now be seen on the lock screen.
As usual, availability and timing of the Premium Suite upgrade will vary depending on the country and mobile carrier. Here’s a short demo video to give you an idea what to expect.