Folks from NowSourcing prepared a neat infographic to illustrate the post-PC revolution, spurred by the quick adoption of smartphones. Some of the facts you’ll find in the infographic below include:
- There are currently 1.038 billion smartphones in use. That’s 1 out of every 6.7 people on the planet!
- The next one billion smartphones will be sold in the next 2 years.
- Mobile users are 5 times more likely to abandon the task if the site isn’t optimized for mobile. 79% will search for another site to complete the task.
- Last year, tablet sales reached 118.9 million units. The figure will grow to 369.2 million by 2016.
- According to Google, by the end of the this year, more people will use mobile phones than desktop PCs to go online.
- Gartner predicts that in 2016 there will be 448 million M-Payment users, in a market worth $617 billion.
- In 2015, 1 in 8 mobile subscribers will use m-ticketing.
And there’s more data here… as you’re about to see. Here’s the mentioned infographic.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon