The forthcoming Sony Xperia Z will launch in Europe and Asia in late February / early March, and folks looking to buy one are already looking at early tests.
The popular website ePrice managed to get a prototype unit and compare it with the HTC Butterfly. Unsurprisingly the two devices are very similar, both sporting Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro processors, 2GB of RAM and 5-inch full HD screens. However, ePrice did note few differences, including:
- The Xperia Z is a thinner smartphone with thickness of just 7.9mm (compared to Butterfly’s 9.1mm).
- The Xperia Z’s display is said to show a bit oversaturated colors, with photos and videos looking a bit more natural on the Butterfly.
- The Butterfly also has better speakers.
- Sony’s baby, on the other hand, excels in low-lighting photography.
- The Xperia Z also performs slightly better than the Butterfly in most benchmark tests, including Quadrant, NenaMark and Google’s Octane.
- Finally, Sony’s smartphone is both dust-proof and water-resistant device.
We think the Xperia Z is a batter product but at the same time it’s worth adding that you won’t go wrong even if you pick the Butterfly…
[Via: Unwired View]
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon