Roughly a third of American small business owners use smartphones to manage their companies, performing tasks such as banking and customer relationship management. But which smartphone apps are best for you as a small business owners?
A new infographic, prepared by SalesForce Desk, goes through the most popular mobile apps used by small business. Here’s the quick rundown:
- Financial management: Quickbooks, Mint.com and Office Time.
- File storage: – Box.net, Dropbox and (we would add) MediaFire.
- Document editing: Evernote (which is also used for note-taking) and Documents To Go. Plus, let’s not forget GDrive.
- Communication: Skype and Webex.
- Customer support: Desk.com and Get Satisfaction Mobile.
- Monetary transactions: Square, Google Wallet, PayPal (we’ve added that).
And here’s the infographic with additional details…
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon