A company called SessionM prepared two infographic to show us mobile user behavior and trends. Their focus is on the most active mobile user group that is also known as power users. The research looks to answer questions like where they are from, what days they are most likely to use apps, how much they use apps on their phones, and so on.
Some of the findings includes:
- Most active users are least likely to engage with an app on Mondays, and most likely to engage on Tuesdays.
- This group is most likely to complete social activities on Tuesdays.
- Top 5 Power User US states are: DC, Vermont, Iowa, Rhode Island and Nebraska.
- Most active users are fairly evenly split between males (51%) and females (49%).
- 70% of in-app purchases came from top 30% most active users
And here are two infographics with much more details. Check ‘em out and let us know what you think…