SamMobile ninjas are striking again. This time, they’re bringing us the Samsung Galaxy S4 shipping dates for Eastern Europe.
From the document they managed to get, the Korean company will only offer the 16 and 64 GB models in countries like Russia and Ukraine, though the 32GB version may also be launched at some point in the future. Moreover, we’re hearing that there will be both 4G and non-4G Galaxy S4 on offer, depending whether an LTE network exists in the country or not.
Anyway, here’s the list from SamMobile:
- Galaxy S4 3G 16 GB – Week 16
- Galaxy S4 3G 32 GB – DROPPED
- Galaxy S4 3G 64 GB – Week 24
- Galaxy S4 LTE 16 GB – Week 21
- Galaxy S4 LTE 32 GB – DROPPED
- Galaxy S4 LTE 64 GB – Week 24
For the record, we’re not in the week 14, so the launch is set for two weeks from now!