AT&T is continuing its LTE rollout by announcing today the launch of several new LTE markets, bringing AT&T’s LTE presence to a total of 207 markets in the U.S. Along with the rollout of LTE in new markets comes expansions in LTE service as well.
Last week during AT&T’s earnings call, the company stated that it currently covers almost 200 million POPs with LTE service, and expects to reach 90 percent of its planned 300 million POP LTE deployment by the end of this year.
Are you in one of the LTE expansion locales and are seeing improvements? Let us know in the comments below.
The list of AT&T’s LTE market launches and expansions follows below.
LTE MARKETS LAUNCHED TODAY:
- Athens, TX
- Biloxi-Gulfport, MS
- Centralia, WA
- Chattanooga, TN
- Corsicana, TX
- Cullman, AL
- Decatur, AL
- Henderson, NC
- Huntsville, AL
- Huntsville, TX
- Lake City, FL
- Lansing, MI
- Lufkin-Nacogdoches, TX
- Mountain Home, AR
- Ocala, FL
- Paris, TX
- Shreveport-Bossier City, LA
LTE MARKET EXPANSIONS LIVE TODAY:
- Florence, SC expansion (Marion County)
- Harrisburg, PA expansion (Mechanicsburg)
- Jackson, TN expansion (Henderson County, Benton County & Camden) Kansas City, MO/KS expansion (I-49, Harrisonville to Nevada)
- Little Rock, AR expansion (US65 N connection)
- Nashua, NH expansion (Manchester) –
- Phoenix, AZ expansion (Sun City, East Mesa)
- Southwest Arkansas expansion (Ouachita/Monticello)