Flipboard, the popular iOS and Android app that creates “personal magazines” that can be shared with users across the globe has rolled out an update today for its iOS version of the app. The new version, 2.0.2 brings some new features to Flipboard, making sharing content easier.
Here’s what’s new in version 2.0.2:
- Get a window onto your readership and curation activity with new profile pages.
- Discover magazines by friends quickly in new Friends category in the Content Guide.
- Select a social network and access options more easily in the improved share menu.
- Share magazines and stories with friends and family via SMS text messaging.
- Save images directly to your device. Tap item’s share icon, then “Save to Camera Roll.”
- Improved navigation for Google Reader RSS folders
If you’re an iOS user who can’t get enough of Flipboard, head over to the iTunes store to grab the newest update now!