You daring web browsers that are too cool for the stable version of Chrome are in for a treat today. Chrome Beta for Android has been updated to give users some nifty tweaks that we’ve seen in the desktop version for a while now, along with some other features as well.
Here’s what you’ll find in the latest update from the Google Chrome Releases Blog:
- Google Translate: When you come across a page written in a language that isn’t in the same language as your phone or tablet, look for the translation bar
- Fullscreen on tablets: Simply scroll the page to dismiss the toolbar
- Support for fullscreen API
- New graph showing your estimated bandwidth savings when you use the experimental data compression feature
- Mobile friendly error pages
Google Translate support is certainly one of the coolest features within the update, allowing you to easily get a translated version of the page that you’re viewing.
If you’re a Chrome Beta user for Android, be sure to update the application now!
Download: Chrome Beta For Android