Not exactly the “pure” mobile news, but related nonetheless since everything related to mobile is well paid these days. In a new infographic, Staff.com looks at highest paid and fastest growing IT jobs – here are the highlights:
- Mobile application development is the hottest area in IT as there are more jobs than there are skilled people to fill them.
- In 2012, job postings on Dice.com went up by 129% for Android developers and 190% for iPhone developers.
- Of all IT jobs, mobile application developer is most paid with an average salary of $94k. Moreover, this is also the fastest growing job position.
- At $105k, iPhone developers get most money in the UK. Australia holds the second spot at $98k, while the third position goes to the USA ($94k).
- In spite of the “Great Recession,” salaries in IT have remained steady or increased.
And here’s the infographic with few additional details…
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon