Not exactly the “pure” mobile news, but related nonetheless since everything related to mobile is well paid these days. In a new infographic, Staff.com looks at highest paid and fastest growing IT jobs – here are the highlights:
- Mobile application development is the hottest area in IT as there are more jobs than there are skilled people to fill them.
- In 2012, job postings on Dice.com went up by 129% for Android developers and 190% for iPhone developers.
- Of all IT jobs, mobile application developer is most paid with an average salary of $94k. Moreover, this is also the fastest growing job position.
- At $105k, iPhone developers get most money in the UK. Australia holds the second spot at $98k, while the third position goes to the USA ($94k).
- In spite of the “Great Recession,” salaries in IT have remained steady or increased.
And here’s the infographic with few additional details…