Nintendo announced a whole slew of exciting new titles for the Wii U and 3DS during E3. Now another Nintendo classic is getting an update with Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. The new Wii U title will pit Donkey Kong and his friends against a marauding horde of viking sea mammals who’ve taken over Donkey Kong Island.
Donkey Kong Country first came out for the SNES way back in 1994. It had a pre-rendered 3D style that was revolutionary for its time and its fresh take on side scrolling won it many fans. There have been several sequels across Nintendo’s systems, most recently Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii.
- Dixie Kong is back to join the adventure as a playable character alongside Diddy Kong. Either can buddy up with Donkey Kong, and each character offers a different game-play experience.
- Explore new dynamic levels that twist, turn and transform in new ways. Plus enjoy spectacular views from the dynamic rotating camera.
- On their journey to reclaim Donkey Kong Island, Donkey Kong and his friends travel across five islands with a variety of stages that include underwater areas and frozen environments.
- Enhance Donkey Kong’s exploration and unlock secrets with a variety of new moves, including a “plucking” system to pull items right out of the ground.
- Team up with friends in a cooperative multiplayer mode that lets two players share in the fun together. (Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode and sold separately.)
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon