Our friends at VentureBeat are gearing up for MobileBeat 2013, their sixth annual event on the future of mobile. It takes place on July 9-10 in San Francisco and we’re offering the IntoMobile community 25% off! Click here for the discount and check out the details below:
Last year mobile design emerged as a key differentiator, but consumers continue to incorporate phones and tablets into their lives ever more deeply.
MobileBeat 2013 is gathering the industry’s brightest minds who are looking beyond design to implement a fully integrated Mobile Experience. New speakers include:
- Young Sohn, Chief Strategy Officer, Samsun
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- James Barrese, CTO, PayPal
- Anand Chandrasekher, SVP & CMO, Qualcomm
- Lee Linden, Product Lead, Facebook
- Deep Nishar, SVP Products & UX, LinkedIn
- Dave Engberg, CTO, Evernote
- Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO, Yelp
- Joanna Lambert, SVP Strategy & Innovation, Amex
- Michal Levin, Senior UX Designer, Google
- Tom Conrad, CTO, Pandora
- Sam Shank, CEO & Co-Founder, HotelTonight
- Prashant Fuloria, Chief Product Officer, Flurry
- Mikkel Svane, Founder, Zendesk
- Pete Flint, Co-Founder & CEO, Trulia
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- B. Bonin Bough, VP Global Media, Mondel?z International
- Rich Miner, General Partner, Google Ventures
- Brent Hieggelke, CMO, Urban Airship
- Tony Salvador, Dir. of Experience Insights Lab, Intel
- Brian Pearce, Head of Retail Mobile Channel, Wells Fargo
- Peter Yared, CTO/CIO, CBS Interactive
- Guy Horrocks, Co-Founder & CEO, Carnival Labs
- Dane Glasgow, VP, Mobile and Local, eBay
- Manish Chandra, Founder & CEO, Poshmark
See the full speaker list here.
Which upcoming releases and trends will help you make your design even sleeker, your technology stacks even faster, and your revenue streams even safer? Who is claiming the eyeballs and wallets by providing the best Mobile Experience? What are the top brands in the world doing to keep up with this shift, and who are they working with? Find out via two days of high-level discussions, breakout sessions, and exclusive announcements.
Program sub themes include: brands/agencies & mobile advertising, consumerization of the enterprise, infrastructure/cloud, commerce, wearables by design, gaming, mobile development tools, and curating context.
Join 700+ executives — with representatives from major platforms, content/media, advertising, commerce, IT/development, carriers, services, investors, and press — at MobileBeat 2013.
Tickets are limited, and going fast. Register here and save 25%. We hope to see you in July!