AT&T and BlackBerry have released a software update for the BlackBerry Z10, which will bring the BlackBerry 10 OS up to version 10.1. The update will bring improvements to the user experience with keyboard improvements and stability updates.
The software update includes:
- Improved device tutorial and set up tool
- Keyboard improvements
- Delete words with a single swipe to the left
- Hide keyboard with spacebar or swiping down with two fingers
- Additional toolkit tutorials
- Improved instructions for BlackBerry Balance
- Changes in email and SMS text entry fields
- Improved visibility in BlackBerry Hub for message service connectivity/status
To check if the OTA update is ready to download to your Z10, drag the notification bar down and tap Settings > About > and from “Category” select OS. Z10 owners will need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network to download the update, and will receive a notification when the update is ready to download.