It looks as though Samsung will be releasing a dual-SIM variant of its Galaxy Mega 6.3, according to a leaked photo from Phone Arena. The device will share the specs of the already available Galaxy Mega 6.3 phablet, but with an extra SIM card slot.
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 features:
- 6.3-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1280 x 720) display
- Fast 1.7 GHz Dual-core Processor
- 8 megapixel camera | Auto Focus with flash and zero shutter lag
- Up to 8GB of internal memory and up to 64GB SD Card (4GB card included in-box)
- Massive 3200mAh battery
- Full HD video recording and playback
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- Notification light
While not officially announced, the device is expected to be referred to as the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 DUOS. Since the market for dual-SIM devices is almost non-existent in the U.S., we might not be seeing this device release stateside. We will more than likely be seeing the single SIM variant in the states, as the device was recently seen passing through the FCC on AT&T’s network and a rumor suggests that U.S. Cellular would sell the device as well.
[Via: Android Community]