Photos of the rumored upcoming BlackBerry A10 back cover have leaked today, showing a form factor that is slightly larger than the Z10. While we’ve seen some pictures and a video of the device before, the new pictures show curved edges with black and grey stripes gracing the case. An AT&T logo appears on the case as well, placed directly below the shiny silver BlackBerry logo.
The BlackBerry A10 is expected to be launched at the end of 2013, and is rumored to have the following specs:
- Processor: Dual Core 1.7GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 Pro, Quad Core GPU
- Radio: LTE/CDMA/HSPA+, LTE/HSPA+
- Display: 5? OLED, HD/WXGA, 1280×720, 24-bit color, S-Stripe Pixel Arrangement, 295ppi
- Dimensions: 140.7 x 72 x 9.4mm (9.7 Verizon)
- OS: BlackBerry OS 10.2
- Camera: 8.0MP Rear Camera with flash, IS 5X / 2.0MP Front Camera IS 5X
- Memory: 16GB + 2GB(RAM) + 64GB USB (hot-swap)
- Connectors: Micro USB, Micro HDMI out
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Altimeter
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n (4G Mobile Hotspot)
- Battery: 2800 mAh Integrated
- Other: NFC, DLNA, Micro SIM
Since BlackBerry has not offically confirmed the specs of the device, we could see some changes to the hardware before launch. We’ll keeep you updated on A10 details as they emerge.