Verizon Wireless and Samsung are rolling out update for the Galaxy Stratosphere II, bringing a number of updates and tweaks to the mix. Software version JZO54K.I415VRBMF1 is going out over-the-air as we speak and includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Reliability and stability enhancements of the Data Usage Meter, mobile hotspot connectivity and Kindle App connectivity.
- Fixed bugs in the Internet browser (reset issue), blue/monotone screen requiring reboot, text message deletion during word correction.
- Caller Name ID is now supported as a downloadable application from Google Play Store
- SIM PIN entry screen now displays the correct number of remaining attempts
- Lock screen functionality has been improved when in Emergency calling mode
- Enhanced lock screen security
- Custom ringtones for the contact list have been improved
If your Stratosphere II still haven’t informed you about the new software, you can manually check for updates. Fire-up “Settings” -> “About phone” and find your way to the Software updates from there. It shouldn’t be hard at all, quite the contrary…