Motorola finally revealed its Moto X today. It’s a beautifully designed device and one of its niftiest features is the insane level of customization you have in the way your device looks. The Moto Maker site is essentially a wizard that allows customers to customize every detail of their new phone.
You can choose from 18 back colors, custom boot messages, 16 or 32GB of storage, 7 accent colors, 16 unique wallpapers, engraving for the back cover, and 2 front colors. You can even choose unique Sol Republic headphones in a matching color, and a matching colored charger to boot!
There are 504 possible configurations of the Moto X, each one unique. It’s up to you to choose. But this feature’s an AT&T exclusive, at least for now. The Moto X will be available in black and white on all the major carriers and on store shelves.
Upon purchasing your new Moto X from AT&T’s site, you’ll have the option to enter the Moto Maker customization wizard. You can also work out the purchase in a brick and mortar store, but you’ll need to customize online and have your Moto X shipped.
If you can customize what you wear or drive a car that matches your personality, why not do the same with your smartphone? AT&T* today announced plans to welcome the customizable Moto X from Motorola, as well as the standard Moto X, to its 4G LTE smartphone portfolio. The customizable version of Moto X is the first smartphone designed by you, assembled in the USA and available only at AT&T.
Designing your own Moto X is simple. Using an online “studio”, you can select:
- Color options for the front and back
- Accent colors for the power key, volume key and camera ring
- Adding your name or short message on the phone
- Unique wallpapers
- Wake-up message
- Memory capacity – 16GB or 32GB
Once you’ve designed and purchased your custom device, it will be assembled in the USA and shipped to you for free in four days or less** with no hassle returns. In the future, AT&T customers will be the first to have the opportunity to select unique materials, such as real wood, for the back of their Moto X.
Register today at www.att.com/MotoX for a chance to be one of the first few lucky customers to purchase and design your Moto X before launch***. At launch, customers can begin their Moto X customization at AT&T stores and www.att.com/MotoX. AT&T will offer the 16 GB Moto X for $199.99 and the 32 GB Moto X for $249.99 with a two-year agreement.
If customization isn’t your thing, you can also pick up the 16 GB version of Moto X in black or white. To see more Moto X features in action, check out this video.
“Moto X promises to be unlike any device we’ve offered before,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president—Devices, AT&T. “Not only is Moto X designed by you, you’ll also be able to enjoy your customized smartphone on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network. We are thrilled to be the first U.S. carrier to offer this flagship device from the new Motorola.”
The Moto X runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and features a 4.7-inch HD display. Other device highlights include:
- Touchless Control lets you check the weather, get directions, make a call or search for just about anything—just by saying “OK Google Now.” Because you tune Moto X to your voice, it’s always ready to respond to you.
- The Quick Capture function makes the 10 megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front-facing camera even easier to use. Just pick up your Moto X, twist your wrist twice and you’re ready to shoot. Touch anywhere on the screen, and you’ll get an amazing shot. Its high-quality sensor can capture scenes in low light or stop motion blur in bright light.
- With Active Display, information efficiently appears on the screen. It doesn’t interrupt and it’s battery friendly. You don’t have to wake up Moto X to look at the time or see your messages, satisfying that constant itch to check your phone.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon