EA has just taken the wraps off of its new interation of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise, Garden Warfare. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will include a Boss Mode that will be exclusive to the Xbox One. Boss Mode will be available for use with SmartGlass and Kinect. The title will be available for $30 on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles, and will be released sometime in Spring 2014.
Check out the videos below to get a glimpse of Garden Warfare in action!
The Ultimate Battle for Brainz
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare digs into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing world that delivers the depth of a traditional online shooter blended on high with the refreshing humor of Plant vs. Zombies. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!
• 24-player multiplayer action: Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
• Customization: Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations
• 4-player online co-op and split screen co-op: Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode or on the couch with split screen
• New plants and zombies: Powerful new plants and zombies with a huge variety of abilities
• Expansive world: Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
• Winner of 10 E3 Awards: Includes “Best of E3” and “Best Action Game”