Get ready Iron Man fans, soon you will have the powerful JARVIS personal assistant at your fingertips. Although you won’t be able to fight baddies in one of Tony Stark’s Iron Man suits, the app will allow iOS users to use voice commands to compete a bevy of tasks. Here are some of the requests JARVIS can fulfill:
- Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
- Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
- Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
- Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
- Install unique ringtones
- Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
- When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
The JARVIS app will be available for iOS users beginning on September 10th, and Iron Man 3 can now be downloaded through iTunes. The DVD and Blu-Ray combo pack, which are up for pre-order will be release on September 24th. There’s still no word if an Android version is in the works, we’ll keep you updated.