More and more consumers are making the switch to no-contract wireless service plans that often provide a less expensive solution with plenty of data. However, many folks think some of the things prepaid networks are offering sound too good to be true.
GIV Mobile prepared a neat infographic to debunk 9 common no-contract mobile service myths. These include:
- I won’t be able to make long distance calls without a fee.
- No-contract companies can’t provide the data speeds that customers want.
- No-contract wireless companies only offer refurbished phones, not the latest phone models.
- No-contract cell phone service is only for people who can’t get approved for contract service.
- No-contract service is only for criminals who don’t want their data tracked.
- You have to remember to always pay for your service each month since there are no options to auto-pay or pay ahead of time.
- I won’t be able to see my account information like I can with a contract company.
- There aren’t enough plan options to fit a family’s needs.
- No-contract service is only for people who don’t use their phone often.
And here’s all that and more neatly presented in an infographic.