Google has been busy updating their Google Wallet service. Earlier today, the company announced that customers in the U.S. will be able to obtain a Google Wallet card, complete with a MasterCard logo. Google has added some Holiday deals to its Wallet app today for both iOS and Android, bringing tons of savings and reward points to Wallet users. Participating retailers will give out reward pints and discounts when singing up with brands or using the “Buy With Google” option upon checkout, via a mobile website or through an app.
The following retailers are currently offering Loyalty Points through Google Wallet:
- Orbitz Rewards – $30 in Orbucks
- Avis – Save $15
- Amtrak Guest Rewards- 100 Bonus Points
- California Pizza Kitchen – Free small plate and dessert
- Walgreens – Earn points easily
- Red Mango – $2 reward
- BJ’s – 50 bonus points
In order to sign up for the loyalty programs with any of the aforementioned vendors, simply open up the Google Wallet app, navigate to “Loyalty Programs” and tap the “+” and the deal will be added to your wallet.
As for deals, the following companies are offering a deal when using the “Buy With Google” Option:
- Orbitz – 20% off via Android app
- GNC – $20 off via mobile site
- Wish – $5 off via Android app
- Eat 24 – $5 off via Android app
- Rakuten.com – $10 in Rakuten Super Points via mobile site
- B&H – 5% off via mobile site
If you haven’t downloaded the iOS or Android Google Wallet app and signed up for the service, do it soon and take advantage of Google’s sweet deals.