The game is available for the Shield now at the price of $9.99. It’s a full port of the PS3 game that takes advantage of the Shield’s burly Tegra 3 processor. The NVIDIA shield is made to put home console quality games in your hands, and this is another title that shows off its power.
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge is a real-time strategy game that pits you against your rival tycoon in epic zombie warfare. You can play the game on the shield’s screen, but it also supports the device’s HDMI out so you can play on the big screen! Zombie Tycoon 2 also supports Bluetooth controllers, so you can have the full home console experience.
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge is in the Google Play Store now for $9.99. For more information check out the details below:
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Discover who will triumph as alpha mad scientist as you:
Triumph over other players in exhilarating MULTIPLAYER
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombies: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- MASTER the 4 Monsters (Hero units)
- UNLEASH a horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
Seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER mode
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling campaign that lets you play 2 types of zombies
- EXPLORE the 8 singleplayer missions
- DEFEAT 2 epic bosses
Play it on the NVIDIA SHIELD!
As featured in TegraZone, pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
[Via: Google Play]