Tomorrow AT&T is set to open the doors to its brand new New York City location, just in time for some Black Friday fun. However, the latest retail store for AT&T has been designed in a way to offer a more engaging and customer-centric experience.
The new location is broken into three specific zones:
Connected Experience Zone:
- Upon entering the store a customer will experience one of the most unique and differentiated aspects of the new store design–The “Connected Experience Zone,” which uses flexible lifestyle vignettes, referred to as “Experience Pavilions,” to create immersive experiences showcasing AT&T’s connected products and services.
- These vignettes use rich visual merchandising, interactive technology and residential furnishings to bring to life categories such as Music, Digital Life, and Entertainment to name a few. These curated collections will change over time to always keep the store fresh and relevant.
- At the heart of the store is the Community Zone, anchored by two large “Community Tables” that encourage customers to shop, interact and play in an open, active atmosphere.
- These tables present complete product solutions, combining the best Apps, Accessories and Devices into personalized, relevant collections.
- The Community Zone will also feature “Hero” and exclusive products on adjacent display fixtures, while café style “Learning Tables” create a place for customers and reps to gather, learn and share.
- The “Explore Walls” of the Explore Zone will be the most familiar area of the store, where AT&T will feature the breadth and depth of its device line up, enhanced with visual accessory presentations.
- This area will connect customers to the brand and inspire interaction through the use of integrated digital monitors that will feature ambient brand graphics and promotional messaging.
This new location is the first AT&T store to have this refreshed design and feel, but AT&T isn’t stopping there. The NYC location will also have a new POS system in the form of store employees carrying out customer transactions with a tablets, offering up a more personable purchasing experience. If a customer needs more assistance, the new Solutions Center offers up a semi-private area for customer consultation.
Walking into a your phone carriers’ store can be a pain at times. Long lines and scrambling to find a sales representative is hardly the inviting experience a customer wants, and this new approach from AT&T is a step in the right direction to alleviate this.
Take a look at the Gallery below and be sure to check the new location out tomorrow at 250 West 57th Street, New York, NY!