Verizon Wireless has started rolling out maintenance update for the rugged Kyocera Hydro Elite. The water-proof device got a number of tweaks and changes including:
- Performance tweaks, most notably in the touchscreen and touch keyboard departments
- UI changes that will make for an overall improved user experience
- Camera and audio – photos are no longer overexposed when close-ups are taken with auto-flash, and speakerphone volume is improved.
- Bluetooth, email, messaging
- Application updates; Viewdini is no longer available
And you can get a full change log from this PDF file.
In order to update, fire-up Settings -> About -> Software Update and see whether something awaits for you there. The chances are you’ll see it, if not now, then in the next few days.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon