Verizon Wireless has started rolling out maintenance update for the rugged Kyocera Hydro Elite. The water-proof device got a number of tweaks and changes including:
- Performance tweaks, most notably in the touchscreen and touch keyboard departments
- UI changes that will make for an overall improved user experience
- Camera and audio – photos are no longer overexposed when close-ups are taken with auto-flash, and speakerphone volume is improved.
- Bluetooth, email, messaging
- Application updates; Viewdini is no longer available
And you can get a full change log from this PDF file.
In order to update, fire-up Settings -> About -> Software Update and see whether something awaits for you there. The chances are you’ll see it, if not now, then in the next few days.