Verizon Wireless is about to start pushing update for its version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to make it compatible with Galaxy Gear smart watch. Furthermore, software version JDQ39.I435VRUAMK5 also promises to introduce few apps and services preloaded like MyInfoZone widget, VMware and Verizon Cloud.
In addition, the following changes and issues have been made/resolved:
- Exchange email server connectivity has been improved.
- Verizon 4G LTE connectivity has been improved.
- Isis Mobile Wallet connectivity has been improved.
- Google Voice prompt timing has been improved.
- Incoming call displays Picture Me on the screen when using Call Waiting.
- Voicemail Notification has an Urgent Priority notification.
- “Drive Mode” is now “Hands-Free Mode” in icon glossary.
We’re not sure when Verizon’s Galaxy S4 Mini users can expect to get the new software, but the chances are it’s coming any day now…