The Nike+ Running iPhone app was updated today with some new nifty features that take advantage of the iPhone’s built-in GPS and accelerometer. Now runners are able to select from various training programs that range in difficulty and receive daily workouts, reminders, and coaching tips. In addition a slight adjustment can be added for experience level and the amount of distance being ran.
What’s New in Version 4.5.0
- Take on your next running goal and never look back. Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach comes equipped with training programs, coaching tips, and daily workouts to get you race-ready.
- Set your sights on the 5K, 10K, half-marathon or marathon distances.
- Choose from beginner, intermediate or advanced training levels.
- Get daily run reminders to stay motivated.
- Track your progress and see what’s coming up next in your training.
At this point, when it comes to workout apps, it seems that Nike and RunKeeper have a choke-hold on the market, as both apps offer so many awesome features.
Do you use Nike+ for your workouts? If not, which fitness app do you use?
You can grab the app for free from iTunes App Store here.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon